Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Merry Christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gold
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
Gold

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:04 pm

Merry Christmas everybody hope you guys and gals had a wonderful day like I did. Just wanted to wish everyone in the guild a merry x-mas and a happy new year I hope to be up an playing guild wars this weekend if I'm not too busy so I can help everyone but yea just hopped on to wish everyone that and to see you guys and gals soon Smile

From Greg aka Gold
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com/
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:14 pm

I had a great day. Got a new camera, pots and pans, and a new digital picture frame. My son sent me a ton of tea (I kept begging for) and some really good German cookies and a Stollen. LOL no, I did not steal it, its called "Shtollen"
Its a bread with raisins, and a few other nuts and things, and Martzipan in the middle. OH I'm gonna pay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gold
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
Gold

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Nice nice that's wonderful that you had a great day I got my new laptop and a nice watch from my wife and other small things while givng here a necklace and earrings but other then that had one help of a day cooking had 19 people over >.> so all in all I had a fun day.

Greg
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com/
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:57 pm

We had little cooking. LOL I don't know why we thought we need pots and pans, we do very little cooking. Usually eat sandwiches day and night.. lol
The grandbaby got my old camera, a cannon! I got a new one. But then he got a cool dinosaur that walks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Announcements-
Jump to: