Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okino's List of quotes [edited 8/29]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Okino
Knight
Knight
Okino

Okino's List of quotes [edited 8/29] Empty
PostSubject: Okino's List of quotes [edited 8/29]   Okino's List of quotes [edited 8/29] EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 pm

What would you do if you knew you could not fail? -Bill olson

What does a snail say while riding on the back of a turtle? WHEEEEE!!! -Brian Furumoto

When someone told me that I would be what I liked the most career wise I yelled...Wait I am going to be a Can of beer? Well at least its not as bad as that teenage boy over there. He likes girls. -Dan S.

Talent is never enough -John Maxwell

A wise man once said, while holding an ice pack to his head, "Never jump into shallow pool head on first."

Your life is like a train ride to success. There is only one stop in between, and that is failure. You need to ride on through. -Bill olson

Hey have you found Jesus? ...i never knew I was supposed to be looking for him. -Forest Gump

I met a very wealthy man who could buy everything he wanted. I asked him what his most prized item was, and he replied "my wife and two kids" Because those cannot be bought by money." -Bill Olson

The wisest man in the world cannot answer all of your questions. Instead he will show you the way to finding your own answers. -Okino

You just were dealt a large scoop of He's just not that into you with a side of he wont be calling you any time soon. -Okino

The Fate worse than death, is to be forgotten. -Becca kim

Living...is that what you call it? To work over 40 hours a week and for what? Barely enough money to get by? what would you do if you had the money to do anything? How would that feel? what would you get? Now what would you do If you had a way to get there? Would you grab it? -Tony N

My life, is not my life, but the life of others, sacrifices, patience, and kindness. -Socho Koshin Ogui

DYYYYNAAAAAMYTE!!!

The best time to change your life was yesterday...The next best time is right now. -Brian Furumoto

Uh i wouldnt do that... "Do what? go up to her?" She has her ipod on and she is reading a book...what makes you think she will be interested in paying any attention to you? "watch ill get her number" Heh ok... "look I got her number" How the hell did you do that? "She is my cousin" -Dean Reyes to Okino

"Im starting with the man in the mirror, im asking him to change my ways." Hey i know where that is from! Michael jackson isnt it? Now was that pre or post white?

Hey Darren, what is your profession again? "being a life learner" So how does that pay? "Very well!" So you are wealthy beyond imagination? "of course" So where is that new car you wanted? "Being a life learner allows me to take in things and put them to use...so the time you spent asking me these questions, I managed to sell about five club shirts and help set up a conference at the disney hilton...not to mention, I saved a bunch on my car insurance by switcing to geico." -Dean to okino

Hey Wise one! "yes?" If you are so wise, then what is the answer to the universe? "Another question" -Nelson to Okino

Darren, Can i ask you something? "You already did" Can i ask you something else? "Again you just did" Can I ask you another thing besides this one? "sure" What would it take for a girl like me to be the perfect woman for a guy? "hun, if you worry about changing yourself, then you will go no where and happiness would be far from you. Let the guy worry about wanting to be perfect for you. Besides...when a guy wants you...he will WANT you." -Kat to Okino

If i had a penny for everytime someone gave bad advise on yahoo questions, I would be rich by now. "but darren, some of the advise is pretty good" No not that, Everyone on there tells people that they need to follow their advise because its right, when they should be telling them that THEIR ADVISE IS A PATH THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE BUT IT IS UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL TO CHOOSE FROM THE BUNCH. NEVER TELL SOMEONE THAT THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR ADVISE, THE BEST ADVISE IS ALWAYS TAKEN WITH A HANDFULL OF SALT. "dont you mean grain of salt" No handfull... "but isnt it a grain thats the expression" When it was a grain, people didnt know the pain of not being able to choose by themselves. A handfull, now that would be painfull if that hit broken skin wouldnt it? -Okino to Kat

You are mean! "No im blunt" But still mean! "Who else would have told you that the dress you have on does not suit you?" But still! "Either It was going to be me, or you would be walking around in that monstrosity with everyone looking at you with a look of disgust. I care enough for you that i will stop you from making a mistake...even if it means being a little harsh. "But i like this dress" There is a big duck with drooping wings off the sides...its not cute..." But i want to wear it! "TRust me you should change it. But if you dont want to, then thats fine." I wont! "ok lets go then" <1 hour later> Can we go home? "why?" Cause i just heard that woman over there talking about how my dress is really ugly. And dont say I told you so, Or i will smack you! Wait...so does this mean you were going to be shameful of my presence? "Dont be silly, I know how you think, and I do know how you are when it comes to being in public...But i would never be ashamed of being with you. Even if you did walk in public in your loins..." Whats wrong with them! "nothing" Tell me or so help me... "If you werent so self consious we would be home already!" OH yeh...Ok lets go XD! "sheez...women" I HEARD THAT!!! -Becca to Okino

Hey Dyo! "yup?" Why do people call you Dyo? "Cause thats my initials...D. Okino" But the y? "It would look better than DO. Besides when you say D O it sounds as if there is a y there anyway." Oh ok D YO! "Sheez....you know you are such a little kid sometimes" Yup i know! It takes a little kid to keep a geezer like you in line! "Im not old!" Heh you are older than me! "10 days!" Geezer!!! -Lauren to Okino

If a tree falls in a forest, do you hear it? "why of course" How? "Easy...the tree falling is like the knowledge passing from one person to another. At many times it might not be heard, but seen or better yet it passes unknowingly to the person. That is how infinite wisdom is passed from being to being." So you just heard it! "I always hear it" -Ray da sensei

Yes i have alot of money, Im the kind of person who isnt afriad of being mugged in LA or where ever i go. Usually when some mugger comes up to you and tells you gimmie your money, if you say no, they shoot you. With me however, I keep 100's in my coat pocket, all i have to do is say "YEs here it is" throw it the other way and run." I told that to my friend who happenes to be the president of the regional wells fargo, and he told me that it was a wise way to invest in money. Just for a few 100's that i could have replaced in a few hours, I was able to buy my life and secure it for a few more minutes. So now that i have all this...what do i do with my free time? Well I can travel, I get to teach my kids world history and take them there. I get to sponser teams, groups, give back to the community, and most of all, I get to spend time with my family. something I wasnt able to do till before i was married! -David Shores

Last edited by Okino on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimplemarketplace.com
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

Okino's List of quotes [edited 8/29] Empty
PostSubject: A few of mine   Okino's List of quotes [edited 8/29] EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:04 am

Life isn't about finding answers, it's about learning what the questions are.

When did enjoying life require millions? Does it take a million dollars to eat a candy bar? Does it take a million to watch your favorite movie? Sometimes the most enjoyable things in the world are things that cost absolutely nothing. Enjoy this life each moment as if you were going to die later in the day. Make each breath a symphony. Make each sorrow a reason to laugh.

There's religion, spirituality, and comedy. Sometimes the they mix in very interesting ways.

Immortality is about watching everyone you've ever known escape the pain of this life.

I find it funny that people who believe they were saved by God forget the fact that God put them in harms way in the first place.

<King>"Are all men of the future loud mouth braggarts?" <Ash>"Just me baby"
<Vezzini>"Inconceivable."<Fezzik>"I do not think that word means what you think it means"

<V>"Voilą! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran cast vicariously as both
victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere
veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant,
vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands
vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin
vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious
violation of volition! [slashes a "V" into a Norsefire poster]
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in
vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the
vigilant and the virtuous. [giggles] Verily, this vichyssoise
of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very
good honor to meet you and you may call me "V"."