Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1k A day give away winners! Yay!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

1k A day give away winners! Yay! Empty
PostSubject: 1k A day give away winners! Yay!   1k A day give away winners! Yay! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:44 pm

A congratulations goes to Darkness Heal me for winning 1k on September 29th, 2008.Remember you too can win by just being online at about 7:30 central. If you're the only one online you automatically win it. So good luck to all, and we hope to see you online.

Previous Winners for September]
War Master Link, September 15th, 2008
Ai Saezuri on September 16th, 2008
Ma Roon on September 17th, 2008
Kit Saezuri on September 18th, 2008
Perwinkle Red on Setember 19th, 2008
Angel Stalk on September 20th, 2008
Xain on September 21st, 2008
Xain on September 22nd, 2008
Gold on September 23rd, 2008
No Participants on September 24th/25th/26th - If I don't get a response in guild chat when I'm on, no drawing.
Link on Setepmber 27th, 2008
No Participants on Setepmber 28th - My birthday ^_^;;;;
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

1k A day give away winners! Yay! Empty
PostSubject: Time for a upgade...   1k A day give away winners! Yay! EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 11:30 am

Since some nights I haven't gotten much response (and then I don't know if I should do it later) I'm going to stop the 1k a night give-a-ways, and instead do 5k meeting day give-a-ways.

Same rules apply but we'll hold the drawing at 4:30pm on Saturday afternoon. This way, people who are on during our meeting times have a chance of getting something for nothing. If people ask for, or get folks together every night that would like to restore the 1k a day giveaway, I'll be happy to return them.

It like many things is waiting for participation from our members. If you guys aren't interested, let me know and I'll change it to a format people do want to participate in. We do things like this for you.
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com

1k A day give away winners! Yay!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Announcements :: Guild Announcements Upcoming Events-
Jump to: