Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saturdays will be our meeting days.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

Saturdays will be our meeting days. Empty
PostSubject: Saturdays will be our meeting days.   Saturdays will be our meeting days. EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:37 pm

Please make arrangements to be online Saturday afternoons/evenings. This is the prime time to ask officers questions, get help with quests. Or get involved with the guild. You are not expected to be online every Saturday, but you should try to be on most of the Saturdays.

We will be planning our guild events around this. If a significant number of the guild cannot attend this day, please post a reply below, with the other members would who like to change the meeting day. Note; you should expect to communicate and be online for a few hours usually.

We'll try to make it mid-afternoons so everyone has a chance to be awake and have free time. So say 4ish central time? That would be 5 eastern, and 3 pacific. I believe. Tell me if I'm wrong ^_^

The first order of business is to try and get individuals more involved on the forums. We have a lot of members in the guild hall who have no signed up on the website, and even some that have that do not post. Please be active.

Without members being active, the guild will not function. If you are not active for long enough you may be put on a probation list. Do not let this happen to you. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com

Saturdays will be our meeting days.
Page 1 of 1