Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) Empty
PostSubject: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:42 am

Hey all. In an attempt to have you understand me better, as well as feeling comfortable helping me out, or asking for help from me. I created this post to post your real life name and information you want others to know about you. It is a way of us sharing as a group, and gaining valuable in guild friends.

I'll go first;

Hi my name is Nicholas Alexis Fugiel (pronounced Few-gel). You can call me Nick, Alex, Alexio, or Kei. I have been playing MMOs for many years now including Everquest, CoX, Gemstone, DDO, and many others.

Although I am lacking what most would call a 'good job' I am more then happy to help out when I can. I am rather poor, but I like when groups find alternatives to having fun. I have been through 'official' leadership training and ended up an officer in Jr ROTC (Junior Reserve Officer Training Core). I have been a officer in about 6 out of the 8 MMOs I have played. I have been apart of large guilds, small guilds, active guilds, and dying guilds.

I have left guilds, I have been removed from guilds. You can say I have a lot of experience, but I like to think my strength is my willingness to listen. I personally will never ask anyone to leave the guild. I will make every attempt to get others involved. I care about members and will go pretty far out of my way to make em happy.

I am also a player though. I like just playing, but get involved because I think it's the right thing to do, and to make this guild really enjoyable. In real life I am rather shy and anti-social. I am uncomfortable with people, so when I do communicate it's rather rare.

I generally prefer just to eat snacks and watch anime. I am what most would consider to be an otaku (obsessive anime addict). I end up watching days upon days of watching series. I am fat but I'm trying to get healthy now that I've had my 30th birthday. I am lazy but trying to stay active. I am poor but I want to earn enough to not worry about my bills. I am shy but would like to work to have nice friends.

If you want to understand who I am you should watch the following movies;
Shin Cutey Honey, Evil Dead Saga, The Princess Bride, Robocop, Hellraiser, Goonies, and Bastard!.

I tend to prefer spell-casting over melee, and prefer logic to emotion. I'm not one to smirk (smile) easily, but like laughing hard. My favorite comedians are 'Lewis Black, Jeff Dunham & Peanut, Mitch Hedberg, and George Carlin (early years).'

I will always be willing to sacrifice for something noble, but rarely expect others to come to my aid. I'll loan/donate but rarely take it back (unless I say it's owed). The nicer you are to me, the more likely I go out of my way for you. I do however have a dark sense of humor/steak. I find humans suffering to be funny.

I laugh at people's misfortunes, and generally people dying doesn't bother me. I am an Agnostic Theism which means "the view of those who do not claim to know existence of any deity, but still believe in such an existence" or I will believe in Gods, I just choose not to worship them.

I have been single for the last eight years and do not have sex with others besides myself. I am Bi, but my selection process means 99% of most humans will never be on my "I want to have sex with you list".I try to be friendly but I also like solitude. I am one of the few humans who could live at the north pole alone and be fine. I like the cold, and hate heat. I prefer darkness to sunlight.

I am gothic in nature, not by appearance.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com
Okino
Knight
Knight
Okino

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:59 pm

Sheeze i hate going second.

My name is Okino, that sould suffice for the time being. And yes im japanese american...and im not ninja!

I am still quite young in this world at the age of 20, however age is just a number built upon by the social constructs of our society. OoO big words.

My favorite color is blue, my favorite hobby is listening to people and responding accordingly. I like to talk to mature people, but if you do not fit the bill, that is not a problem.

I strive to get along with every single person... If you have a problem and you want to talk about it, you can always talk to me. I might not have a good answer for you, but i can always ensure that I will lend you my ears and attention.

I am attendinig CSULB as a Social Psych / ASAM double major, and currently am working at the local hospital as the mule...err....Records clerk.

I have played a few mmos here and there, though technically im not a BIG gamer. though when it comes to groups, communities, and structure I am your man. I like to strengthen groups such as guilds, or clubs for that matter.

I, like more than 1/2 of americans, am lazy. Ok a little bit...just a little.

Petpeeve?? I have few...1 is that i hate religious people who press their religion over others and then act a role of hypocracy. 2. I dislike ignorance. 3 I hate it when people use the word racist out of context...its prejudiced, unless the person has some sort of power...

I love people who are willing to devote time to talk. I prefer interpersonal communication...(communication between 2 people or small groups) More things can get done! I would rather speak than type...since typing carries no tone and volume...except for CAPS which is a poor excuse for yelling.

I am a firm believer of " being a life learner" I learn something new every single day.

I am also a firm believer of "the greatest knowledge can be even found by those who are under you." Knowledge comes from all wakes and creveces. The eldest person could tell myriads of stores bound with knowledge, and yet an infant can cry and do the same!"

I have been single for a year and a half. I have been in 2 relationships, 1 was serious, the other was...eh. Ever since then, I have been very loose in the relationship catagory. But I am currently pursuing someone, and yet as i type these words, I only know that uncertainty will surely follow.

Music? Any music works for me, I prefer smooth jazz on a rainy day, Rock on a nice day, Classical on a stormy day, classic rock on an oldie day...dunno when it is though, and RnB when the day goes...bad.

Movies? Hm...the notebook, patriot, what dreams may come, the matrix, the prestige

Tv shows? House, CSI, Family guy, Ugly Betty

Books? What is a book???? He is just not that into you, sex and the city, men date bitc4es. What men want, what women want, failing forward, The guide to landing a woman (which was a pamphlet written by a professor in csulb) (which needs to be destroyed...it was written by a sadistic white male who had no idea what he was talking about.)..come on ...he believe that the more you talked, the more the woman had to take in to judge you by...BS bS BS BS BS BS!!!!!! Ask questions instead and actually look like you are interested in her and not what color her underwear is!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimplemarketplace.com
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:49 am

Well boy do i have some explaining to do Razz after those introductions.

I am really a girl my pic is real yes as odd as it may seem but girls really do play mmo's

I am Zim in game In real life I am know as Rene or Nay nay(don't ask) Well now that I said that I will get 100 emails regarding that Lol It is a name my little brother game me cause he could not say the R in my name and wow it has stuck for over 20 years now Uh. Don't tell anyone Razz

I am a bartender at the moment. I wish to one day have the time and enough money to get my arse back into school to become a forensic scientist. Lots of work Razz But it is a dream and I will one day have that marked off my check list.

I have met allot of people in my life from good to bad. I have a very hard shell now because of the amount of bad people in this damn place we call Earth. Come on spaceships already I wanna move to mars.. I am a Hugh b!@#$% in real life so when I am in game I try to leave that at the ppl that are dummies and don't let the game get to me. Because I also know that there are a ton of people that are turd bubbles here too. But oh well.

Some bad habits I have I am a nail biter but I have tried to stop,I smoke Ciggs yes i no they are bad for me. I drink to much when I am at home. Work way to much. (just seems like a bad habit to me) And I really hate shaving me legs its so damn annoying..

I would like to think of myself as a bit of a Hugh goof ball more then i should at times but hey lifes to short to be a hard ass and serious all the time.

My fav colors are black and red. Ohh I like purple too if its a real dark purple.

I have 2 pets aka my kids
My first is my cat his name is Kitty. His real name was supposed to be lastate but noooo I had way to many house parties and every time people drank the would say awwww look at the kitty so ya um not my fault his name is not original. He is 4 years old atm I got him from a rescue shelter. He was supposed to be put down 3 days after I got him. And man he is an evil little pooper but so damn sweet at the same time. I think he acts like me Razz

My second is my new puppy that was found on the streets shes so damn sweet. Her name is Mika. She is about 1 so the doc says. She was beat burned and starved. Then left outside to fend for herself. A shame I no.. But After giving her some TLC and a good home she has turned out to be an amazing doggy.

I love my little boogers They rock when people suck........

I am currently seeing someone He is my best friend. We have known each other for a long time then I guess one day realized we might have something but never did anything for about 3 years just stayed friends then boom here we are now 4 years and counting. No We are not going to get married or having kids we like our life the way it is and don't need that to complete it.

My dislikes wow ill try to keep it short- Religion I hate when people try to push their make believe god on my. I believe in the here and know Not what some Fake book says im supposed to believe in. I hate people who try to force laws on people whom have no right we are supposed to be a free country and if a chick or dude wants to sell themselves go for it just keep it outta my house. I HATE animal abusers. I HATE pink(both the color and singer) I do not like fake people. Uh the sun not a fan of that it burns me Sad Style Who cares as long as i am showered and my clothes are clean i don't need a damn coach bag.... OK enough with that this it could go on forever

My likes- I love wine and cheese nights( it always leads to dnd) I love my tv is so sexy Razz I like real people. I like helping people who don't have what I do and trying to give them food and clothes that are fresh and clean. I have a Hugh heart for people who really don't have things that they need. I love animals if I could I would have tons of land and a ton of pets. I like gaming hanging with the few friends I have, But they are super close to me and mean allot. I love lamp. I am a Hugh fan of comedy In every sense. (nothing can offend me ever)

Shows/movies I like- (Don t laugh) House, CSI Miami, Grey's Anatomy, Heros, Lost, Deathclock, Family Guy, Westwing,Formula 1 Racing(not Nascar they go both ways), Football, Hockey,Scrubs,for movies anything with a ton of blood I love slasher flicks Itchi the killer rocks, Saw all of em are pretty good. And once again comedy.

Shows I hate- Reality TV, I don't wanna see how bad someone else's life is I have my own worries and don't care about who is banging who, and dumb love movies.

Well my brain hurts now so I am going to get off this puter. If I think of more I will add it later but for now its me. Razz

Good luck dealing with me muahahahahahahahahahaha

~Rene
Back to top Go down
Xain2009
Page
Page

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Yea i hate doing this ill try my best tho....
My real name shall remain a mystery sry..so call me xain or nerda ypur choice...

My life consist of very few things: 1)Soccer i could play soccer forevr and then some...then play some more soccer in my sleep then maybe after that play soccer...if you havent got the point by now that i like soccer you never will... 2)school im still in high school tho i am a senior...3)yes i am a christain but no i will not try to force you into my religion i dont believe in that i bellieve it is your choice not mine i can only help if u want it and thats that...4)Games... i would consider myself a gamer by nature and if i free time and is not playing soccer i will be on a game...

That sums up my activites in a day pretty much...

Im kind of a dark person by nature... but care about peoples well-being only if they care about it...

I am currently in a new relationship couldnt tell u if it will last...i can only hope i cause i suck at these things...

I am not employed and am poor as a mother F*%#er

I have been paying GW for over 3 years now but its the only mmo ive played and will prob ever play...my favorite game is prob elder scrolls oblivion or final fantasy(all of em)

My dislikes:Ingnerance...Arogance...and all around stupidity
people who trash soccer...
Highly religious people who think if your not perfect ur not a good christian and what have you....
this could go on a long time so ill stop a 3

My likes: soccer ...soccer ...soccer...
Video games ...
chillin with friends
jus haveing a good time

music:....anything but country or anyhting close to country

Movies:Hott Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Gladiator
Troy
The Fifth Element
Princess Bride
Robin Hood Men in Tights...

im pretty easy to get along with and will help any who ask if i can if not if u wait ill get around to you or find someone who can help u...wants u get to know me im a nice guy but i can be an ass hole so dont take it personaly i could jus be a lil stressed from school or parents...

That takes care of me that wasnt so bad lol
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:59 pm

Im the noob... Bought this game on a whim, and got hooked. This is the third guild I've joined. LOL the other two had nothing but kids whining about sending them money on public chats. You know, the ones that keep posting give me give me give me... ugh! Go farm, farm, and farm and quit begging...
Well, at least I posted and vented some anger all at the same time...
Come and post a complaint after me! I dare you! LOL
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Well Peri No your not a noob....

I did the same with buying the game. But I have something to say other then that..

It is no one elses fault but my own why the guild is not getting bigger. At first I wanted a huge awesome guild and with 13785482636542873542635462 PPL Yes thats a a bit crazy but I had tons of ides. But now that I actually have the guild. I kinda want a big guild but want it a bit more on the FRIENDS type where we all know each other and have fun. Yes we welcome all type of players But I also want to make friends and have a great time gaming with all types. NEW and OLD style players. But I wanna try to keep it Friends. I wanna be able to log in and see ppl and know I can shoot the shit with em and not be scared theyll get pissy cause they dont no me or any one else in the guild.

I am sorry for those who expected us to have a tone of alliances and tons of members but well we are FRIENDS and it seems we all want to grow but still have the Friends/family style going.

Maybe one day we can grow to the huge guild but right now it seems to be ppl whom want friends and long term friends..

But yes we will grow and yes we will always go out to look for ppl who are like us and wanna kill, laugh, and party with us.. Just might not happen as fast as wanted..

Thank everyone who is here and love all yous guys.... nom nom nom....
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 am

Finally found a pix of me.. loll I hate my pix.
Anyway, just thought I would update.
Back to top Go down
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

PostSubject: Nice to be able to match a face to a name.   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Nice to meet you Peri.
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:10 pm

And Peri has a face woot woot Smile YAHOOOOOOoooo
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:44 pm

Just for that, I ought to take one of me sticking my tongue out at you *raspberries*
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:45 pm

Lmao, Only if u drool on yourself Razz
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:18 pm

Found a pic of just my face, lol thought I would change it up a bit. If you do not have your avatar set up, and need help, let someone know. Someone here can help. Right Zim? LOL Noticed how I volunteered you? LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)   Who are you? (introduce yourselves here) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you? (introduce yourselves here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Information-
Jump to: