Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deciding the date for the event.

Go down 
2 posters

Which week in december should our holiday event be?
1st Week
Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_lcap25%Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
2nd Week
Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_lcap13%Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
3rd Week
Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_lcap50%Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
4th Week
Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_lcap12%Deciding the date for the event. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Alexio
Admin
Alexio

Deciding the date for the event. Empty
PostSubject: Deciding the date for the event.   Deciding the date for the event. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:05 pm

Ok folks, it is now the time for everyone to decide when we should hold the celebration so that we can have the maximum number of people in the guild there. This gives you plenty of time to make sure you have 0 conflicts. Get ready to book your calendars.

There will be 3 polls here. So check back regularly.
The first is what week in December we should hold the event.

The second is what day in December we should hold the event. (Will be posted when the first finishes)
The last is what time on the given day we should hold the event. (Will be posted when the second finishes)

Let the polling begin.
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com
Kit
Guardian
Guardian

Deciding the date for the event. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deciding the date for the event.   Deciding the date for the event. EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 8:05 am

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but I have been waiting on dates for my final exams, and now that the dates have been posted, my exam period ends on the 14th of December. So anytime after that is essentially a good time for me.
Back to top Go down

Deciding the date for the event.
Page 1 of 1