Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a home site for the High Ritual of Chaos, in Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord Empty
PostSubject: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 6:20 pm

Ranks
Citizen
Page
Squire
Guardian
Knight
Lord

All Promotions are required to have a vote And have a unanimous decision before granting a promotion.

All Promotions must have Invites as well.

All Ranks may get demoted if you cant meet your requirements!

Citizen
Citizens of HROC come in many shapes and sizes, many races and belief systems, but they all gather together to experience the World of Guild Wars.This is a crucial period for you. This is the rank at which you first begin to find your place within HROC. Probation usually lasts about a month, but may be extended or expedited at the Guilds discretion. Those who do not successfully complete Citizenship will be removed with no notice.There is no Direct Superior listed for Citizen as they should obey all lawful orders from any non-probationary member.Once our Alliances begin to grow We will pay close attention to the citizens to make sure they are trying to gain ranks. If you are unable to gain ranks we will have a probation and poll to ask that you may be removed from the guild.

Requirements:
~Must be 16*~
~Be visibly active(at least once Every 3 weeks online). If you are not active we may have to remove you from the guild and all events we will hold. As a Citizen, it is your most important of duties to be active in view of the chain of command. Doing simple courtesies such as replying to e-mails, reporting your activities to your chain of command, and posting on the forum, this will go a long way to showing your enthusiasm and dedication. Helping out other Members will also help your title turn into something better.~

Directives;
Assist in recruiting by referring friends and fellow players to the site.
Check in to the forum.
Post on the forums.
Online in game at least one every 3 weeks.
Attend meetings whenever possible.
Register at the forums.

Page
You have just became a member of HROC and are ready to take their first steps into our world.You are no longer on a probation period for the guild. You have shown to be active and responsible to become a family member.Always remember active people make it more fun for all of us... You are now abl to help hold events. Borrow from the bank and Items we have.(Note Borrowed items may be needed back for an Event Prize) You are not allowed to sell them.

Requirements:
~All requirements of a Citizen~
~Must have 1 title in game~(any Rank above you will Help with this)
~Active Membership. You must be online once every 2 week~
~Properly registered account on forums~
~Recommendation from a Squire~

Directives;
Report to chain of command
Report to a Squire any note of importance.
Help guild members with in game progress and promotions

Squire
They are near the beginning of their time with the Guild and have now taken the necessary first steps onto the path of gaming greatness. You are now in the reach of possibly becoming a Guardian/Officer. It is very important that You help out and be as active as possible.

Requirements:
~All requirements of a Citizen & Page~
~Active Membership~
~Meetings Attended (as many as possible)~
~Recommendation from a Guardian~
~Posts on the forum~
~Must be online once a Week~
~Must help with Recruiting~
~Must help with Events~

Directives;
Must report to chain of command.
Report to a Guardian any note of importance.
Help all guild members. Be a team player.
Help guild members with in game progress and promotions.

Guardian
A Guardian who has accomplished much in their time amongst the Clan and is well on the way and path of gaming greatness. This is a very Important role for HROC. You have now made it to and officer stat. You need to be as helpful in game and on the forums as possible. Try to be active on Teamspeak. Help others get ranks,Lvl ect.. Guardians are also a very important spot because if any issues arise you are where the other ranks below you come first. You must help resolve issues before going to higher ranks.
Also kicking anyone whom is offensive and making sure all act mature here and not disrespect anyone at all.

Requirements:
~All requirements of a Citizen, Page, and Squire~
~Active Membership( 2 times a Week)~

~Most Meetings Attended~
~Recommendation from a Knight~
~Posts on the forum~
~Registered on Team speak( If Possible)~
~Must help with Recruiting(1 New member a week)~
~Must help with Events~
~Try to hold 1 new event a month~
~Helped atleast 1 person ranked below you gain a rank~

Directives;
Report to a Knight any note of importance.
Be active on the forums and within guild wars.
Hold Events, help with events

Knight
A member far on their way of having accomplished like none other in the gaming community. Others look very highly of you. You are needed to do a lot of things for all of the guild.

Requirements:
~All requirements of a Citizen, Page, Squire, and Guardian~
~Active Membership(Online 3 times a week)~
~Must help with Recruiting(2 New members a week)~
~Must help with Events~
~Most Meetings Attended~
~Recommendation from a Knight/Lord~
~Posts on the forum regularly~
~Held your own events.~
~Active On Teamspeak( If possible)~

Directives;
Report to a Lord any note of importance.
Must be active on the forums and within guild wars.
Hold Events, help with events.

Lord
The highest level of status in the HROC gaming world. You have accomplished many feats in the gaming world. Lords are tasked with the job of maintaining and supporting their division. HROC will create an alliance with you. Keep your alliance running smoothly and make HROC grow ever larger, ever more successful.

Requirements:
~All requirements of a Citizen, Page, Squire, Guardian, and Knight~
~Active Membership( Online 3 times a week)~
~Must help with Recruiting(3 new members a week)~
~Must help with Events~
~All Meetings Attended~
~Active on Team speak(If Possible)~
~Held events~
~Recommendation from a Lord~

Directives;

Help division members with in game progress and promotions.
Must be active on the forums and within guild wars.
Hold Events, help with events.
Assist all Lords while maintaining your HROC alliance.
Do everything possible to make The guild and alliances fun and active! (Division)

Last edited by Zim on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com
Gold
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
Gold

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 am

nice new system but just how do you keep track of it?. and how do you get other more invloved by giving them rank's? it's a good idea i like it but it's some might not take to new thing's, or this new system.

But if i can help in any way possible i will give it my all and try my hardest to help out
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com/
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 am

well its up for debate and possible using the point system and still some tweaks need to be added to it but I think once they sign up for the site we can keep track of their ranks there.
Back to top Go down
Okino
Knight
Knight
Okino

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:13 pm

The point system is good to start.

We might have to tweak it or go into...more detail depending.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesimplemarketplace.com
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:53 pm

I want more detail without a doubt. Like when ppl help or are active with events a better rank or things like that. But its a rough start for now.. Hope everyone gets on here and posts their thoughts on it.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gold
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
Gold

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:56 pm

Well Like Okino said it need's some tweaking like how do you keep track of meeting attendence and How active someone is on Teamspeak.? and what if you cant do teamspeak cause it's a possible your parent's wont allow you or problem's arise who know's. some thing's need a think over but it work's beside's some "minor bugs" remember great thing's alway's have there fair share of problem's to start out with. and with the lord postion how does one get it if they joined later and havent been to all meeting's?. but that's what i think personally but other then that it look's great and is a great edition to our guild
Back to top Go down
https://hroc.darkbb.com/
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:06 pm

Well i want to add more to the requirements and I am going to post a poll up this weekend. And for keeping track of stuff im good at that for the most part. I do understand the ts issue but thats the least of the issues. I wanna make sure all people are cool with the ranks before we start it up. and Once i get the tweaks all fixed up we can start the post for it. Smile I think with the lord stuff i gotta read on some more stuff and see how we are gonna totally do it. But in due time itll all be tweaked up and made better. Smile Thank u guys for feedback on this btw. I love it hope to hear more. Oh and when i come up with the idea for keeping track ill let u guys no. Maybe ill make a Google docs so that all officers can edit for players and make it for certain rank can edit certain areas something like that. But like before damn tweaks Razz
Back to top Go down
Okino
Knight
Knight
Okino

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:08 pm

hm...

ok here is my little tid bit.

The things we need to fi first are all the little grey areas.

"must be active"
"must be active on teamspeak"
"Post on forums regularly"
"Most meetings attended"

The questions that come up are...What is active? What is regularly? What is most?
I might say that active is getting on at least 2 times a week for 2 hours each. While Nick might say...Sell your soul to GW and be on 4 times a week for 2 hours each...(Just an example buddy)

Are we purposely making this grey and ambiguous so we can be flexable? If not then we should make this more exact.

I will post more later
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:22 pm

Ok I edited it a little bit to change some requirements for all hope ya likes
Back to top Go down
Okino
Knight
Knight
Okino

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 5:19 pm

its a little more exact...

it should do for now, but depending on how things turn out, we might have to be even more specific.

If I can only get on teamspeak one night I would be able to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:37 am

There seems to be a problem with my computer and teamspeak. Not exacty sure. Think it would be ok to say to be active in the alliance chat that is available in the game itself?
peri
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 pm

of course next time im online and you on too ill try to see whats the issue with ts for ya Razz
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Its got to be with my puter somehow. I can hear whoever is on talking, but no one can hear me.
peri
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Well ill try to help u with the settings Smile
Back to top Go down
periwinkle
Event Cordinator
Event Cordinator
periwinkle

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 11:32 pm

just so you know, I have tried everything I know. Even tried different headsets.
Back to top Go down
Zim
Guild Lord
Guild Lord
Zim

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:44 am

might just be a setting issue we will try to fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord   HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

HROC RANKS-Citizen to Lord
Page 1 of 1